i-Lipo London is a Limited Company. peluche licorne This privacy notice is issued by I-Lipo London Limited (company number 08320668) with its registered office at Unit B Rear – just off 112 Station Road, London E4 6AB on behalf of the Group so when we refer to “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice, we are referring to I-Lipo London Limited which is responsible for processing your data. custodia cover plaid licorne I-Lipo London Limited is the controller and is responsible for our website, mobile app and this service. iphone 7 8 plus hoesje We have appointed a data protection officer (DPO), who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. iphone 6 6s hoesje If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the DPO using the details below:
- CONTACT DETAILS
Our full details are: Data Protection Officer firstname.lastname@example.org Unit B Rear – just off 112 Station Road, London E4 6AB You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the supervisory authority for data protection issues in the UK (phone: 0303 123 1113 or at www.ico.org.uk/concerns). However, we would appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO, so please feel free to contact us in the first instance. crop top licorne cover iphone 8
- CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE AND CHANGES TO YOUR DETAILS
We will need to update this privacy notice from time to time as the law and/or our business changes and develops. We will endeavour to tell you in advance by sending a service message to you if we hold your email address. Otherwise, please look out for the flags on our website and materials that indicates we have changed this privacy notice. casquettes pokemon Déguisement Pokemon If you continue to use our website and/or services after we have changed our privacy notice, we will take this as an indication that you accept the changes. cover iphone 6 6s sac pokemon It is important that the personal data that we hold about you is accurate and current. iphone 11 pro hoesje iphone xs max hoesje crop top licorne custodia samsung cover Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
Our website, mobile app and/or the service may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. masque licorne iphone 7 8 hoesje cartable licorne Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. veste pokemon veste pokemon We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. coque licorne iphone iphone xs max hoesje When you leave our website, mobile app and/or service, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website, plug-in and/or application that you visit. iphone xr hoesje cover iphone
- THE PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
Personal data means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. coque licorne iphone It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). plaid licorne We may process different kinds of personal data about you, which we have categorised as follows:
- Identity Data: including your name, username (or similar unique identification numbers that we may apply to you), email address, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data:including you billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone number(s).
- Financial Data:including payment card details.
- Transaction Data:including the details of the products and services purchased and the date, time and location of sale and your purchasing activity (including vouchers and coupons activity).
- Technical Data:including information we collect through your use of our website and mobile app, where you came to our website from and where you went when you left our website, how often you visit and use our website and mobile app, technical information about the devices you use to access our website and mobile app (including your device’s unique identifying codes (e.g. coussin licorne combinaison licorne its “MAC” address), relevant IP address, operating system and version, web browser and version, and geographic location).
- Profile Data:including your username and password, purchases, orders or bookings made by you, your interests, your preferences, your feedback, your survey responses, your social media content (where this is in the public domain including posts and comments, pictures and video footage) and profile information and insight from organisations that already hold information on you (such as credit reference agencies and ‘customer insight companies’ who give us their views on your household, your status, as well as your possible preferences and behaviours).
- Usage Data:including information about how you use our website, mobile apps, products and services (such as details of your table reservations).
- Marketing and Communications Data:including your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties, your communication preferences and information on what you view, click on and access in and through our marketing emails, text messages and push notifications.
- Sensitive Data: including information about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, and information about your health and genetic and biometric data (see Section 6).
- We also collect, use and share Aggregated Datasuch as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. licorne kawaii cover iphone 8 lampe pokemon deguisement pokemon peluche pokemon Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. Déguisement Pokemon iphone 11 pro max hoesje badge pokemon However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with products or services). cover iphone 8 banane licorne In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us, but we will notify you if this is the case at the time. tee shirt licorne pyjama licorne
- SENSITIVE DATA
In certain situations we have to collect Sensitive Data about you. plaid licorne cartable pokemon Under data protection law this is known as “special category” data and includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, and information about your health and genetic and biometric data. slime licorne coque licorne samsung When do we process Sensitive Data? We only collect and process Sensitive Data where you provide such information to us in the following situations:
- As part of any feedback and/or complaints which you raise with us, for example where you believe you have suffered a health issuefollowing a visit to our clinic (for example a health and safety incident), or where you believe we have been discriminatory against you (for example, discrimination based on race or sexual orientation). goed samsung hoesje banane licorne combinaison licorne When you provide details of what happened, this may include giving us Sensitive Data. pyjama licorne We are allowed to process this Sensitive Data (together with any other relevant information), to investigate, address and resolve your issue and to administer any possible legal claims or out-of-court procedures.
We do, from time to time, process personal data about you in an automated way to evaluate certain personal aspects about you, including to enable us to analyse and make predictions about your interests. coque pokemon This is commonly referred to as profiling and it is our way of providing you with a more bespoke customer experience based on how we think you engage with us and our Group. cover iphone 6 6s combinaison licorne The personal data about you that we process for profiling purposes includes your Identity Data, your Contact Data and your Profile Data. casquettes pokemon Sweat Pokemon We do not process personal data about you for profiling purposes that consists of Special Category Personal Data. cartable pokemon iphone xs max hoesje combinaison licorne We process your personal data for profiling purposes for our legitimate interests. cover iphone 5 5s se You also have the right to object to us processing your personal data for profiling. iphone 7 8 hoesje HOW WE PROFILE AND THE LOGIC WE USE
- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use different methods to collect personal data from and about you including through:
- Direct Interactions: you may give us your Identity, Contact, Financial, Profile and Marketing and Communications Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, social media or otherwise. badge pokemon casquettes pokemon cover iphone 8 This includes personal data you provide when you purchase our products or services, create an account with us, subscribe to our services, news, offers, promotions and updates or groups, request marketing to be sent to you, enter a competition or promotion, complete a survey or give us feedback.
- Social Media Interactions: our website and services may allow you to interact with them by using your social media applications. This interaction may result in us collecting some of your social media content (including posts and comments, pictures and video footage), but only where this content is in the public domain and/or where this content has been sent by you to us in a private message via social media; and also your Technical, Profile and Marketing and Communications Data.
- Automated Technologies: as you interact with our website and our services, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. iphone 11 hoesje We collect this personal data by server logs and other similar technologies.
- Other Third Parties or Publicly Available Sources: we may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Technical Data from analytics providers such as Google, advertising networks search information providers.
- Marketing and Communications Data and Technical Data from online advertising data providers such as Google based outside the EEA.
- Identity Data, Contact Data, Financial Data, Transaction Data, Technical Data, Profile Data and Marketing and Communications Data from third party affiliate sites such as Groupon and Treatwell based in the EEA.
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
- Profile Data and Marketing and Communications Data from social media providers such as Facebook based inside and outside of the EEA
- Identity, Contact and Profile Data from data brokers or aggregators.
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly availably sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register based inside the EEA.
- HOW WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- With your consent and please note that you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us.
- Where we need to perform a contract we are about to enter into, or have entered into, with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We cannot run our business or provide many of the services and benefits you expect to receive without involving other people and businesses. crop top licorne iphone 11 pro hoesje cover iphone 6 6s plus We only share your information in accordance with the laws applicable to us and for the purposes set out in the table in paragraph 8 above. We share your personal data with:
- Service providers(mainly acting as processors, but sometimes as controllers) who help us provide our website, mobile app, Wi-Fi networks and related services to you; for example, information technology companies who design and host our website, payment services companies who enable you to use credit or payment cards with us, and data insight specialists.
- Affiliated third parties(acting as processors and controllers) that provide services to us such as market research, voucher supply and redemption, marketing insight services and data analytics services.
- Rewards companies(acting as controllers) which you have signed up to, in order for you to receive the rewards and benefits they offer.
- Any new business partners(acting as controllers or processors) we may have over time; for example if we enter into a joint venture, reorganisation, business merger or sale of part of our business, the other party may receive some or all of your information.
- Our professional advisors(acting as controllers or processors); for example, our lawyers, insurers and insurance brokers, when they need it to provide advice to us or help us obtain insurance.
- The Police, the Health and Safety Executive, local authorities, Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC), the Courtsand any other central or local government bodies (acting as controllers or processors) where we are required to do so to comply with our legal obligations, or where they request it and we may lawfully disclose it, for example for the prevention and detection of crime or to report serious health and safety incidents.
- We also may share the information we collect with other third partieswhere we are legally obliged to do so; for example, to comply with a court order.
- HOW WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE
We take the security of your personal data very seriously and have in place appropriate security measures at all times, including where we share your information with our suppliers and partners, to protect your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. We have also put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so. masque licorne Please take care of your own information. t shirts pokemon bijoux de licorne crop top licorne
- OUR RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We can only keep your personal data for as long as necessary for the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. debardeur licorne iphone 11 hoesje The precise length of time we hold your personal data for varies depending on the individual circumstances, but in determining the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. iphone 6 6s plus hoesje maillot de bain licorne We regularly review our retention periods to ensure that we are not keeping your data for longer than necessary. cover iphone x xs Details of retention periods for different aspects of your personal data are available by contacting us. cover iphone 8 plus cover iphone x xs
- YOUR RIGHTS
In certain circumstances, you may have the right to request access, transfer, rectification and/or erasure of the personal data that we process about you. licorne kawaii You may also have the right to object to and/or restrict our processing of your personal data. cartable pokemon custodia cover Details of the rights are set out below. peluche licorne
- Human intervention:you may request human intervention where a decision has been made about you based solely on automated processing, and/or you may challenge that decision (this may happen in the context of our recruitment process where we collect information relating to whether or not a candidate has unspent criminal convictions).
- Access: you may request access to your personal data, which enables you to receive a copy of the personal data that we hold about you and to check to see if we are processing it lawfully.
- Transfer:you may request that we transfer your personal data to you or a third party. cover iphone 5 5s se crop top licorne cartable licorne We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. cartable pokemon banane licorne cover iphone 6 6s Please note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Rectification: you may request rectification of the personal data that we hold about you. iphone xs max hoesje masque licorne This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Erasure: you may request erasure of the personal data that we hold about you. masque licorne sac pokemon sac pokemon This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. iphone 6 6s plus hoesje bijoux de licorne You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. peluche pokemon iphone 11 pro max hoesje Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object: you may object to how we are processing your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. cartable pokemon You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Restriction:you may request that we restrict how we process your personal data. ensemble de bijoux licorne coque licorne iphone This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Withdrawal of Consent: where we have relied on your consent to process your personal data you will have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. cover iphone 7 plus cover iphone 7 plus bijoux de licorne However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. coque pokemon casquettes pokemon coussin pokemon cartable licorne If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. cover iphone 7 We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.